Monday, August 17, 2009

Sisterhood Challenge

Sisterhood of Scrap had a challenge this morning, so I decided to do a layout during my lunch break today. The challenge was to do a layout with food in it. I like, food, who takes pictures of food, then I remember that we learned about what animals eat at Goose Creek and sampled all kinds of fruits, so I did my layout about the fruit we sampled.


Credits: Digital Kit - Blueberry Latte by The Scrappy Kat. (I just love this kit!)

Also, last night we had a Speed Scrap over at Stuff to Scrap, and even though I was an hour late (I thought it was at 9pm, so I was at Bo'jangles when it started!) I was still able to get it completed. The pictures are of my sister and her husband with one of their grandchildren. Mom and I stopped by on our way home from Alabama (I know Missouri is out of the way when you are headed to North Caroline, but.....) While we were there, Josh's school had their Fall Festival, so we all went to it. The kids had a good time, and I got some pretty good pictures.

Credits: Digital Kit - Country Carinval by SealScraps

No comments: