Friday, August 21, 2009

I'm so excited

Well, the weekend is here, I'm off to a crop tomorrow, and then leave Wednesday for a scrapbook retreat in Alabama. I am so excited. My biggest problem is that I've having to decide what to do at the crop/retreat. I don't want to have to carry too much, so I'm trying to decide what layouts to do, what paper to use and then what embellishments to use. Of course I will have my laptop to digi scrap in case I finish all of my paper scrapping.

Here are some the things I've done recently.

This one is of Xandra my youngest grandaughter. It was for a speed scrap at STS and I really like the way it turned out.


Credits: Digital Kit - Bikes & Kites by Scrappy Cocoa

Here is one of me, my sister, and a good friend of ours. When we were in school, we used to get together all the time, going to see the Tidewater Tides play, hanging out, or just going to each others house. Kim came over to visit while she and her hubby were on vacation. It was great getting together with them and getting reacquainted with Kim.


Credits: Digital Kit - Grungy Geometry by JW Digi Scraps

No comments: